Our Social Services Department works with patients and families to assist them in adjusting to placement in a skilled nursing facility and acts as a liaison between the patient, family members and the hospital staff. Upon discharge, the Social Services Director can assist with making plans for in-home care and with follow-up to make sure that the transition to home goes smoothly.
At Evergreen, we are about people and we make it our goal to provide a “home-away-from-home” for our residents. Evergreen Nursing and Rehabilitation Care Center is a family owned and operated facility. For over fifty years, Mrs. Benedict V. Cipponeri and family have considered it a privilege to serve the community.
Evergreen is licensed by the State of California to provide 24-hour skilled nursing care. Our facility is certified by Medicare and Medi-Cal.
At Evergreen, we feature the following amenities:
- Private, two bed and three bed rooms which are attractively decorated and feature individual thermostat control, television and telephone
- Lounge areas where residents can visit with family
- Library and computer area
- Arts and crafts room with a kiln
- Two spacious dining rooms
- Two enclosed courtyards
- Beauty salon which services both men and women
- Physical therapy room
- Hydrotherapy pool which can be used by residents as directed by their physician
Daniel J. Cipponeri, Administrator of Evergreen, extends to you a cordial welcome to the facility. He has an "open door" policy and is available to meet patients and family members upon request.
Our dietary department prepares a variety of menus to meet the unique nutritional requirements of our residents in accordance with their physician's recommendation. These delicious, appealing, and nutritionally balanced meals also take into consideration one's individual preferences, as well as their ethnic and religious backgrounds.